Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Leave your diet at passport control

If you ever doubted there was reason to visit Sao Paulo (instead of just hitting up the beaches in Rio), the food alone is reason enough!!! Even if you just stop in for a few days....the relentness delicious food meal after meal of all varieties will be enough to have you planning your next visit.  And this is coming from someone who used to be so picky my husband thought I was worse than our toddler!  So let me tempt you with some of my most recent favorites....

New fav comfort food! Beef croquettes with curry and rice.

Under the molten lava cheese is the best lasagna I've ever had!
 
Appetizers shouldn't look so good...who knew cheese bread could be this amazing??
Last but not least, my fav fast food Italian place, a weekly staple for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment